Position – Full/Part Time – Restaurant/Lounge Server – Bartender
The Server works as part of a team ensuring Hotel patrons and visitors experience service worthy of a 4 Star Hotel status. Serves food and beverages to patrons in the Show Lounge, Restaurant &/or Lounge of the Billy Barker Casino Hotel.
- Serves patrons of the Show Lounge, Restaurant and/or Lounge in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Issue menus to patrons and takes orders from them for food &/or beverages.
- Informs kitchen staff of food orders required, and at a comfortable pace serves the sequence of dishes required.
- Informs the Lounge bartender of beverages required from the bar, and serves these to the patrons.
- Will hold bartender responsibilities when required or as scheduled.
- For purposes of serving alcohol, Serving It Right Certification is mandatory.
- Respond to patron requests and keep them satisfied throughout the service.
- Inform the supervisor of complaints and resolve situations speedily and in the best interest of the Hotel’s reputation and image.
- Issues a bill to patrons for services rendered and obtains appropriate documentation or cash necessary to settle the bill. Ensure cash outs are done completely and correctly following all policies and procedures of the department.
- Ensure the servers’ areas and side stands in the kitchen are kept clean and tidy.
- Prepare all necessary supplies, required to service patrons, ahead of time to ensure an ongoing inventory is available.
- Polish the silverware as needed.
- Clean, set, and reset all tables properly and in accordance with service schedules.
- Replenish bread, butter, milk, juices, etc.
- When needed, assist as a food and beverage server in the Showroom, as scheduled and authorized by the supervisor
- Perform coffee and water refresh in banquets and Showroom activities.
- Assist in hospitality receptions as appropriate.
- Clean and set up tables properly and in accordance with service schedules when needed.
- Perform ongoing public relations role with patrons, and ensure appearance and mannerisms are professional and in accordance with Hotel requirements; such as grooming, dress code, hygiene, etc.
- Follow direction of other Managers in the absence of the immediate supervisor, or as required.
- Be constantly aware of conditions in the Hotel and perform tasks as needed to maximize patron satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned, including work assisting co-workers in other departments where appropriate.
Position – Part Time Hotel Graveyard Janitor
We are looking for a Graveyard Janitor wanting to join our team with integrity and attention to detail. Our goal is to create a clean, professional and orderly environment for our guests that is a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Hotel Graveyard Janitor Job Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety, sanitation and Covid-19 policies
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Hotel Graveyard Janitor Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
Education, Experience, Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping/janitorial experience a plus
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have clean criminal record and pass security check for casino cleaning
Contact Us for Info
Are you looking for a career change? We are always accepting resumes for a variety of positions, both full and part time. Drop off resumes at the Casino Guest Services Desk or email: email@example.com or complete the form below and include your contact email/phone information.